Monday, October 15, 2007

Picture Time!

I'm not lazy, I just haven't shared pictures in a little while.

Okay, I'm also lazy!

Baby and Kiddo play in some leaves, late September.

October 6, first snow (that stuck). That's my little red Mom-mobile.

Auntie was up for a couple days! I really wish we lived closer; seeing Auntie more often is the one thing that might convince me to leave Alaska.

Kiddo romps in the snow. Soon it'll be too cold for snow romping. After this snow adventure I made mitten clips for both kids.

Baby helps Hubby put on my snow tires. I missed the good shot where it actually looked like he was removing the lugs.


What else... I made Rose Hip jam while Auntie was here. We didn't have enough Rose Hips for a straight batch, and I was unwilling to go out in the snow to pick more (you can pick them all winter if you are so inclined), so we made Rose Hip-Apple jelly. It jelled up beautifully, I'm happy to say, and has a lovely flavor with no tomato smell at all!

I've been working a lot, over at Allakhazam we have several projects going on simultaneously that aren't publicly viewable yet. On top of that Hubby's working the night shift all month, 22:00 to 06:30, so I'm kind of on my own with the kids. So, I'm busy.

I am I ever not busy? I'm trying to remember what leisure time feels like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auntie sez'...
Visiting more often will get me to move home. Yes, home. Just not without a job. The Rosehip jelly is amazing, I may have a new hobby. By the by, my vacation was perfect. I was ready to go back to work, but not ready to leave. Perfect. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails